CBD Tea – the healthy drink
CBD tea has a wide range of effects and science has also been alerted to cannabidiol. Intensive research is under way to prove the effects scientifically. Some effects have already been proven by studies and studies. CBD products are freely available for sale and are becoming increasingly popular. Still, some myths about CBD persist. No wonder, because for a long time it was ensured that hemp was only regarded as an intoxicating drug. The truth is that the hemp plant contains valuable ingredients, including cannabidiol (CBD).
What is CBD?
CBD is one of the cannabinoidscontained in the hemp plant. With the study of these substances, the endocannabinoid system of the human body was also discovered. Endocannabinoids are cannabinoids produced by the body itself. They act as a kind of neurotransmitter of the endocannabinoid system. CBD and other cannabinoids of the hemp plant stimulate this system, so there are various positive effects.
There is still a conviction in many minds that hemp is basically “high”. However, unlike THC, another cannabinoid, CBD has no intoxicating effect. Studies have shown that CBD even slows down the psychoactive effects of the CPC. In addition, THC also has many positive effects, so this cannabinoid is also used for some diseases. However, the medical cannabis, which is prescription-only, is then used.
Our guide piece on CBD provides more information to receive about it.
CBD products are legal and freely available for sale in Switzerland. It is required by law that in these products the THC content is 1 percent. This means that the intoxicating effect of THC is even cannot be used. In addition, CBD products are to be obtained without THC.
Hemp in the history of people
Hemp was already considered a valuable plant detected. For example, cannabis seeds were found in Siberia, which were located in burial mounds of about 5,000 years old. In China, the Hemp plant used as a useful and medicinal plant thousands of years ago. In America, too, there was agreement on the benefits of hemp, at least to Time of the first president of the USA: George Washington built hand at Mount Vernon.
Until the twentieth century, cannabis products were legal in most countries. In Germany, extracts and tinctures have also been used for medical purposes. The turnaround began in 1930 with a feature film financed by the Church. In “Reefer Madness,” marijuana was used as a entry-level drug and killer for teenagers. It didn’t take long to until hemp was regarded worldwide as a frowned-upon plant. This had to be that researchers no longer engaged in hemp.
In 1961, the United Nations Single Convention was Nations: The signed countries committed themselves to Fight against illegal drugs, including cannabis. Germany also signed this agreement, especially since large pharmaceutical companies such as Merck and Bayer urged them to do so. Now everyone was considered a criminal who was involved in cannabis even if it was only a matter of creating new scientific to gain knowledge about it.
What is the CBD content in hemp flowers?
The proportion of CBD in hemp flowers depends on the type of hemp Off. Most often, 0.6 to 1 percent of CBD are in the flowers. Other varieties 0.6 percent or less. In commercial hemp, the CBD content is relatively where there are varieties that have an even higher proportion of CBD. Purely medicinal varieties have a CBD content of more than 6 percent.
CBD Tea: Studies on Cannabidiol
Some scientists have dealt with CBD and it is Research on cannabidiol continues. In numerous studies some effects of CBD have already been demonstrated. Among other things, studies carried out on the following diseases:
- Cancer – The effect of cannabinoids on cancer has been researched in several studies. Cannabinoids are able to reduce tumor growth as well as the spread of tumors. So far, these effects have been found in pancreatic cancer, oral cancer, lung cancer, blood cancer, liver cancer and breast cancer.
- Alzheimer’s – Cannabinoids in the brain are thought to have neuroprotective effects. Scientists were able to demonstrate that cannabinoid receptors prevented neurodegenerative processes. Experiments were carried out with mice in Jerusalem. There it was found that cannabinoids cause to slow down the degeneration of memory.
- Depression – CBD enters the so-called prohedonic effect (pro-lust effect) and increases motivation. This was detected in a study with rats. In addition, the antidepressant effect of CBD was found in behavioral tests in mice: arousal transfer between nerve cells for cortical 5-HAT/ glutamate increased.
- Multiple sclerosis – CBD has an anti-inflammatory effect, among other things. In 2013, an experiment was conducted that showed the mitigating effect on typical symptoms of multiple sclerosis: spastic paralysis, pain, depression, incontinence and fatigue were reduced with CBD. Therefore, even in this disease CBD tea can be a helpful remedy.
- Chronic pain – Chronic pain is often treated with opioids, but it has many side effects. Other painkillers, such as paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin, usually show little or no effect in chronic pain. The side effects of pain medications should not be underestimated, as many people die from it every year. CBD acts ananegeal and reduces the response to painful stimuli. CBD also reduces excessive pain. Researchers were able to determine this in animal experiments in 2007. CBD tea can thus relieve chronic pain.
- Schizophrenia – This disease is associated with disorders in thought, psychomotor, affectivity, will and perception. These symptoms are controlled with standarized antipsychotic drugs, but this is not successful in many sufferers. Scientists have found that cannabis influences the endocannabinoid system, which is responsible for mental health, among other things. It regulates emotions, sleep, aversive memory and the reward system. Researchers believe CBD has a positive effect on schizophrenia and can thus control symptoms.
- Epilepsy – In 2014, 74 children and adolescents in Israel were treated with cannabis, which had a high content of CBD. In these children and adolescents between the ages of 1 and 18, conventional treatment for epilepsy had not worked. In this cannabis agent, CBD and THC were in a 20:1 ratio. Patients received this drug over a period of six months and at a dosage of 1 to 20 milligrams per day per kilogram of body weight. In 89 percent of children and adolescents, seizures were reduced. In 13 children, there were 75 to 100 percent fewer seizures. In 25 children, seizures were reduced by 50 to 75 percent. 9 children benefited from a reduction in seizures of 25 to 50 percent. In 19 patients, seizures decreased by 25 percent. Only 5 children had seizures, so cannabis had to be discontinued. During the time of ingestion, it was also found that the behaviour, language, communication, motor skills, sleep and the ability of the children to concentrate improved.
The effect of CBD on autism has not yet been scientifically proven. In forums, however, many testimonies from parents of autistic children who are aware of the positive effects of CBD. A detailed report was also sent on Sensi Seeds.
Will CBD continue to be researched?
Research continues to Examine. Further study results will certainly follow in the future. it not all effects of CBD have yet been scientifically proven, so that studies are necessary to prove the potential of cannabidiol. To Example assumes that the CBD has a positive effect on the intestine. Studies have been shown to have a neurogenic and neuroprotective effect of CBD. The anticarcinogenic Impact is currently being performed in various academic research centres in America Examined. It has already been recognised that cannabidiol is receptors of the cancer cells, causing the self-destruction of the cancer cells. Further studies on CBD are currently being conducted in Canada, Brazil and Israel.
The Medicinal Effect of CBD
The spectrum of action of CBD is very broad. Among other things, works CBD:
- relaxing and soothing
CBD has a stimulating effect on the body’s own Endocannabinoid system. As a result, the holistic effect of cannabidiol can be explain: Body, mind and soul benefit from CBD.
CBD can be used for many diseases and ailments Use. For example, it is considered a natural remedy for diabetes, chronic pain, arthritis, osteoarthritis, schizophrenia, Tourette syndrome, epilepsy, anxiety disorder, depression and stress symptoms. The CBD content in the products have different effects: if you want a stimulating effect, you want product should have a low CBD content. To Calming is a CBD product with a high content of CBD extract too Recommend.
Applications of CBD tea
CBD tea works for many diseases and ailments Alleviating. Tea is even a healing effect in some diseases Said. In order for CBD tea to be recognised as a medical tea, it is necessary to further studies will be carried out. On the basis of the previous Study results include the following applications for CBD tea:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Crohn’s disease
- Diseases of the nervous system
- Alzheimer ‘s
- Multiple sclerosis
- Chronic diseases such as osteoarthritis or rheumatism
- Nausea and nausea
- for addiction weaning
- for weight reduction
In some cases, there are already scientific Evidence of CBD tea before. Other effects on discomfort and disease have not yet been scientifically proven. Numerous However, user experience reports speak for the positive effect of CBD tea.
CBD tea on sale
Hemp tea without intoxicating effect has been on the market for many years. This hemp tea is made from commercial hemp. For hemp tea, either only the flowers or only the leaves are used. But there is also CBD tea, which has been mixed with another tea. Depending on the mixture, processing and plant parts, the taste of hemp tea varies.
Taste and application of CBD tea
The taste of hemp tea is reminiscent of that of green tea. In Switzerland, CBD tea may only have a THC content of less than 1 percent Have. Because the proportion of THC is so low, there is no need for an intoxicating effect feared. The many positive effects of the CBD on health are also available for CBD tea.
Hemp tea is brewed like any tea and is not boiled water. How long he has to pull depends on the mixture Off. Therefore, description on the tea packaging should be observed. Cannabinoids are not water-soluble but fat-soluble. That’s why it’s self-de-in-the-right hemp, as commercial hemp tea is grown in high-fat milk. the hemp tea is quickly removed from the water and placed in the fatty Milk given.
CBD tea and hemp tea legally seen
CBD tea is a legal stimulant that is used for the free sale is permitted. The harvest of the teas is made from edible hemp, which is only extremely low proportion of intoxicating substances such as THC. For cannabis varieties approved in Switzerland, the THC content is less than 1 Percent. This is considered safe even with higher consumption.
Effect of hemp tea on health
CBD tea is very digestible and has a balancing and calming effect. Hemp tea purifies and cleanses the body and contains tannins or caffeine. CBD tea is used for convulsions, insomnia, mood swings, pain and migraines. How users report an appetizing effect. On a diet, THE CBD tea should be be drunk before meals.
Cbd tea to prepare properly
Hemp tea can be drunk pure, but also with other fruit or herbal teas. One takes a teaspoon of CBD tea for a 200 ml cup of tea. The tea mixture is brewed with hot water and must be between four and five minutes before being drunk. He wants to sweeten the tea with honey or sugar. CBD tea can also be used as a cold drink. Tip: Health and taste is the CBD Tea better if it is poured with loose hemp leaves.
Possible Side Effects of CBD Tea
Basically, CBD does not show any Side effects. If dosed too high, these side effects may occur:
- Dry mouth
- Low blood pressure
In Parkinson’s disease, the tremor may increase. In addition, the activity of drug transporters such as p-glycoprotein. In addition, inhibition of hepatic drug metabolism is possible.
Most studies on the efficacy of CBD have been said to be virtually free of side effects. The WHO also classified CBD as a side-effect-free natural remedy. CBD also does not affect blood pressure, body temperature, heart rate or other physiological parameters. A few side effects of cannabidiol are known, for example the ones listed above.
In addition, CBD can also be taken in the form of CBD oil but also as capsules, liquid, globulis.
It is possible that CBD may be used with some medicines because cannabidiol inhibits the activity of some liver enzymes. To this end, enzymes cytochrome P450, which are caused by a high dose of CBD can be temporarily neutralised.
If medications need to be taken regularly, you should the taking of CBD should always be agreed with the attending physician!
The dry mouth can occur because the influence of the the CbD on the endocannabinoid system to inhibit saliva production Can. This decision was made by Argentine researchers who conducted a study in 2006 Publish. In the submbulbulary glands used in the salivary production cannabinoid receptors type 1 and 2. If these receptors, there is a change in saliva production, which dry mouth.
Previous research has shown that CBD can be used in some Parkinson’s patients strengthen the tremor. This is rarely the case, but in the event of deterioration, the CBD dose should be reduced to become. Also for those affected by Parkinson’s: Always discuss with the doctor, whether CBD is eligible as a supportive, natural remedy. With the doctor together, the dose can be agreed individually.
At a higher dosage of CBD, it may be too light blood pressure drop. Often, sufferers feel this side effect on a feeling of drowsiness. Must be taken regularly blood pressure medications must be discussed with the doctor about taking CBD.